Terms & Conditions
- We accept 100% advance with confirmed order. T/T (wire transfer) in our favor.
- We also accept Letter of credit which is Irrevocable, unrestricted, Transferable, at sight, negotiable at any bank and duly confirmed by our bankers.
- We accept credit card payments also through our site. Our site is integrated with Secure Payment Gateway of PayPal which means peace of mind to your payments.
- The payment should be made within 30 days of presenting the invoice. An interest of 18% per annum will be charged for delayed payment.
- Nominal insurance are charged if the Buyer agrees to get the shipment insured. Insurance of the Product provides peace of mind.
- The confirmed order is manufactured within 30 to 40 days approx. from the date of receipt of payment and it also depends on the quantity. The goods can be sent by Sea or Air as per buyer’s approval.
- Bhagwati supplier reserves the exclusive rights to process/Cancel the Order provided by you. This is irrespective of whether the payment has been sent. In the event that the payment has been processed and we are not executing the Order, we will immediately provide a refund to you and notify you.
- Orders once placed will not be cancelled.
- Delay in shipments due to any Natural calamity like flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond our control will be informed to you well in time and we will not be held liable for that.
- All the material available on the Website (which includes but not limited to text, photographs or graphical images) are copyright material and is the property of Bhagwati Suppliers and is protected under Indian Penal Laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Availability of the products listed on the website may subject to change, modifications, or discontinuance without notice.
- We reserve the right to add, delete, alter, or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The user is therefore advised to read carefully the terms and conditions.
- In case of any Disputes arises, the Courts at Jaipur shall have exclusive jurisdiction.